Hello, I’m @vetnurseruby 👍 Welcome to my tips for getting through home isolation!
1. Get yourself a comfy chair – this is an important one.
2. Make sure the comfy chair is placed near a window (for ample bird, cat and human watching). 🐈
3. Follow Edgar’s Mission on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and TikTok for a daily dose of positivity and cuteness!
4. Stay connected with your friends. This can be done by phone, email or when outdoors simply bark loudly to alert your friends that you are there. Then your friends can come outdoors and also bark loudly.
5. Keep a daily routine. It doesn’t have to be exactly the same as mine but I suggest it includes the following...Wake up, stretch, lick your paws, eat breakfast, play zoomies, follow Pam around the sanctuary, annoy the cat, sleep, look for food around the house and then repeat.
6. Ask your family members to rub your belly.
7. Share this message with your friends. Let’s make kindness viral!
Thank you. The End. From Vet Nurse Ruby. ❤️🐾🐕