Eat Play London helps you find what’s happening and find brilliant small businesses in London
Each day giving you 10 ideas of what to do and businesses to check out.
1) @regentsplace are screening voices of Black opera tonight for FREE. Sign up online for link 6-6.45pm
2) @theeagleladbrokegrove have a halloween cocktail special. Get 241 on their Duppy Scare Potion Thursday-Saturday. Kids eat half price Monday-Friday 4-6pm and there's quiz every Monday
3) @kissthesaintldn_ are organic soy wax candles to help with emotional balance made in Walthamstow . 130ml candles start at £13 with a 30 hour burn time They are vegan friendly and plastic free
4) Order a main course 5-6.30pm at @melangerestaurants and get a FREE glass of house wine in Barnet and Crouch End. You can also get a FREE coffee when you have brunch Monday-Friday 11.30-3pm
5) @syonparkofficial @syonhouseigloos are open for bookings from today. Dine with 4-6 people in igloos under the stars for lunch , afternoon tea and dinner in a stunning setting
6) @pineappledancestudios are running a FREE online and instudio class tonight at 6pm. Book your spot. It's a beginners contemporary jazz class with Livio
7) @doughnaughty_uk deliver doughnuts in West London Thursday-Saturday from £3.50 or you can pick up at Hammersmith Station. Delivery to W2, W3, W4, W6, W8, W10, W11, W12, W14, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW10, SW13 Current flavours include peanut butter and jelly and creme brulee
8) @lightship_print_shop is Londons floating pattern studio. Producing and selling prints, stationary and badges.
9) Get a FREE halloween suski maki at @3ake.uk when you buy 2 cocktails
10) @natureseriesskincare is bold, honest, vegan skincare made in London. Sign up to the newslettter to get 15% off. Body butter from £10