Made a delicious pizza, using all my favorite ingredients, try it out guys you will definitely enjoy this one🙏🏾
Chorizo, garlic, blue cheese & chili pizza 🍕
-4 cups bread flour, plus more for rolling
-1 teaspoon sugar
-1 envelope instant dry yeast
-2 teaspoons salt
-1 1/2 cups water
-2 tablespoons olive oil, plus 2 teaspoons
1. Combine the bread flour, sugar, yeast and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and combine. While the mixer is running, add the water and 2 tablespoons of the oil and beat until the dough forms into a ball. If the dough is sticky, add additional flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the dough comes together in a solid ball. If the dough is too dry, add additional water, 1 tablespoon at a time. Scrape the dough onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead into a smooth, firm ball.
2. Grease a large bowl with the remaining little olive oil, add the dough, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put it in a warm area to let it double in size, about 1 hour. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Cover each with a clean kitchen towel or plastic wrap and let them rest for 10 minutes.
-X1 tinned Basil & tomato @koofoodsa
-1 whole chili
-1 whole red onion
- 1 whole Sliced chorizo
-Chunky blue cheese
-Salt & pepper
1. Slice red onion, chorizo, chili, roughly chop blue cheese.
2. Open tinned tomato, pour over pizza base, place your chorizo accordingly, place blue cheese, chili and crushed garlic on top.
3. Bake at 220 Degrees for 35 minutes.
4. Allow to coolbefore serving