Another throwback to last year 🇪🇬🐫 I wanted to post this entire list yesterday but Insta’s text limit for the captions wouldn’t let me 😝 So here’s the continuation of yesterday's list of things to do during the #quarantine! -
6. Watch something! Here’s a list of some of the shows I’ve enjoyed watching recently. I love crime shows, so if you’re into that, try: The Stranger, The Sinner, Broadchurch, Fargo, or Marcella. If you’re into comedy, try: Schitt’s Creek, Sex Education, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, & Fleabag.
7. Look through old photos/happy memories. I caught myself smiling like a maniac for a whole hour doing this 😄
8. Exercise 🏋️♀️💪 Try home work outs, stretching, yoga, even going up & down the stairs! Anything is better than what I did on Saturday - I tanned/napped on the balcony all day long & realized my phone only counted 169 steps throughout the ENTIRE day 🤦♀️🤣
9. Do a face mask, take a bubble bath with wine, a book & candles, or spend an evening focusing on self care. I am always so surprised how much better I feel afterwards. Sometimes a face mask can just make all the world’s problems go away 🛁
10. Learn a new skill or language! I’ve been seeing many universities provide hundreds of free online courses, I’ve saved a few websites myself - msg me if you’d like me to send them to you!
11. Do something creative. For me, this is photo editing 📸
12. Spend your day in your garden, backyard or balcony if it’s nice out 🌞 or just open the windows! Fresh air is so important!
13. Listen to a podcast or audiobook 🎵
14. Clean your home! I haven’t done this, at all. But I should 🤷♀️
15. If the c-word updates stress you out, stop watching the news or keep Googling updates, it’s actually made the biggest difference for us 🦠
Can you think of anything that I’ve missed?
#pyramids #pyramidsofgiza #egypte #egypt🇪🇬 #egyptshots #amazingegypt #thisisegypt #experienceegypt #egypt #everydayegypt #checkoutegypt #instaegypt #visitegypt egyptian #traveltheworld #passionpassport #welivetoexplore #neverstopexploring #getlost #theglobewanderer #beautifuldestinations #travelgram #instatravel #wanderfolk #bestintravel #welltravelled #stayhome #staysafe #stayhome