Wow!!! Check out this chili cheese dog recipe from 😍😍😍👀 @devour.kitchen!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- large onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 28oz can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1.5 tbsp cumin
- 2 cups beef broth (we used OXO Beef Cube)
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 hotdogs (we used Ballpark Franks)
- 4 hotdog buns (we used Arnold)
- 1 beer (we used Bud Light)
- Cheddar cheese, grated
- Sour cream
- Crushed tortilla chips
- Cook 2 lbs of ground beef in a skillet on medium heat. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook until fully cooked through. Set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil to a chili pot in medium heat. Add your onions. Once they start to brown, add your garlic and stir. Add your cooked beef. Add more salt and pepper to taste. Add your 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes. Stir. Add 2 tbsp of chili powder and 1.5 tbsp of cumin. Stir. Add 2 cups of beef broth. Stir. Add 1.2 tbsp of brown sugar. Stir and place lid on chili pot. Let simmer on low for 40-45 minutes.
- Crisp your buns. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F And putting 4 hotdog buns in the oven for 5 minutes.
- While the buns are in the oven, assemble the toppings (see ingredient list).
- Grill your hotdogs in cast-iron skillet (or regular pan if you don’t have one). Once they’re fully grilled and cooked, beer-steam by pouring some beer over them in the cast-iron, but not too much.
- Assemble chili dogs in this order: bun, hotdog, homemade chili, grated cheddar cheese, sour cream, crushed tortilla chips, and scallions. Just FYI, you’ll have a ton of chili left over. 😁
🎥 by @devourpower
📍: Hudson Valley, NY
👇🏽TAG SOMEONE WHO WOULD EAT THESE👇🏽