Collaboration post 🔸
Over the years from a very young age we often heard our grandparents parents or relative say this,
Though I don’t believe in any but we do need to respect our elders, at times I feel it funny!
So here are some
Weird superstition led to believe that:-
• Keeping 2 broom stick together leads to fight within home.
• If we bite our nails our father will occur loss in business.
• If palm is itching you get more money.
• Black dot on baby’s cheek will save him/her from nazar (evil).
• If black cat crosses your way something bad will happen.
• Crow cawing means guest will be arriving. ( and I had start cleaning my home more that day because growing up always heard guests will be arriving soon and end of the day no one comes though )😂.
• Do not sweep during evening.
• During eclipse don’t hold a knife or any sharp object.
• Don’t look into broken mirrors.
This Collaboration is hosted by @the.bloggers.hub & @penguins.of.arabia
Check out some more SUPERSTITIONS my fellow bloggers have posted under #weirdsuperstitionsiknow
Follow @the.bloggers.hub/ #itsthebloggershub for more interesting Collaboration 😃